Monday, December 14, 2009

Sydney: 2010 graduate















It was a bit cold to be on the golf green that afternoon in November. Teeth chattering and noses dripping Sydney and I toughed it out. I suppose some people have built up immunity to the cold. This seemed to be the case of the gentleman - who from what I could tell seemed to have about 80 years plus of "cold immunity". Stopping to shoot the breeze with Syd and I for a minute before taking a wood driver out of his vintage golf bag and hitting quite a long shot! Wow! I didn't even realize the people use golf course after the cheery 60 degree days are over.... News to me! Not being able to bear the chill any longer Syd and I finish up at the green and I head back to my studio to remove the jolly fellow from the background of every photograph. ;)

By the way.... Syd, you rock my socks off!

xo, Laura

No comments: