Monday, November 15, 2010

i heart bikers... the rest of the story































border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5539677850256932850" />















Hard work and determination rank pretty high in my book and this guy has enough to go around! I really don't know how Andrew keeps such a even balance between training five days a week, cycling at weekend events all season long, volunteering and not to mention pursuing future plans in sports medicine. Wheeew! I'm worn out just writing all that! I was lovin' the direction these sessions took from his stylish-classy-casual look straight to his team bike and gear. A big thanks to Russell Cycle and Fitness for the use of their fabulous vintage bike - I may need to add this to my growing collection. Thank you for such a fun opportunity Mr. Lindner! -Laura

No comments: